2017 Membership Registration Starts March 1st!!!!!
The Alanton-Baycliff Recreation Center is a nonprofit, volunteer board led organization. Its mission is to help create a sense of community within the surrounding Neighborhoods by providing a safe and fun environment for families to congregate. While the pool was originally created for the residents of the Alanton and Baycliff neighborhoods, it has since been made available to all who wish to join. All members have full access to the facility during operating hours and are encouraged to participate in the Family and Adult Social Events that are offered throughout the summer months. The ABRC Board strives to continually increase opportunities for families and adults to meet and mingle and we hope that you will join us for a summer of fun in the sun. We look forward to seeing you this summer.
2016 Membership Dues (see membership type descriptions below):
REGULAR MEMBER -FAMILY MEMBERSHIP……….$500 annual dues and initiation fee of $500 (1st year only)
ANNUAL MEMBER – FAMILY MEMBERSHIP…………$600 annual dues
SOCIAL MEMBER – ADULT MEMBERSHIP…………..$200 – 1-2 adults without minor children living at home.
Dues are due by 4/15 or a late fee of 50.00 will be assessed (only to returning members) All checks need to be mailed to – Post Office Box 4633, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- To Register click on the link below.
- You will be asked to log in using your username and password from last year. There is a login help option if you don’t remember what that is.
- Select the appropriate membership level (cheat sheet is below).
- Update account information.
- You have the option of paying via check or credit card but there is a 3% service fee which is what it costs for us to have the credit card payments processed.
- If you have any questions, please send Keith Berenguer an email.
Keith Berenguer – Pool Membership Chairman