It takes an army to run our pool. We rely on the help of our members to make each and every summer amazing for our neighborhood and our members. If you would like to join the team of volunteers, please let us know. We would love your help.
Here are some areas that we need help in:
– Keep the website updated with current events and other pool information. Redesign website as needed.
– Send weekly emails to members with upcoming events and other relevant information about the pool. Manage the social media accounts for the pool, keeping members informed. Coordinate with the other committees at the pool to disseminate their information to the members.
Family/Children/Youth Social Event Planner and Committee Members
– We need someone to lead a committee focused on planning and executing fun activities and socials for our younger members. An example would be the Dive In Movie Night or the 4th of July Picnic. We also need people who can join the committee to help plan and execute these events.
Capital Campaign Volunteer
– Our pool has some large upcoming capital expenditures coming up in a few years. We need to be prepared financially. We need individuals who can reach out to the community and more specifically past members who were once active members of the pool to get their financial support so that we can ensure the pool will remain a fixture of our community.
Skilled Volunteers – Plumber, Electrician, General Carpentry
– We are always in need of individuals who can assist with maintenance at the pool. For example the roof on the snack bar and bathrooms needs to be repaired or replaced due to storm damage. We need someone who has the experience to help lead this effort.
Adult Social Committee Member
– We have a reputation of having great adult socials. Each of these events takes an army of volunteers to plan and execute. We need more people to help make sure we are still able to offer adult social events.
Membership Marketing Coordinator –
We are interested in marketing our pool more heavily to new and existing families in the area. We need someone that can plan and manage a marketing campaign for our annual membership drive.
If you are interested in helping out in any of the above areas, please reach out to our pool President, Robert Frazier